Visitors to Chitre are sure to enjoy the restaurants. Tourists can also enjoy the city's cafés, golf courses, and monuments.
- There are 6 hotels and other accommodations in Chitre
- The closest major airport is in Chitre (CTD-Alonso Valderrama), 2.8 mi (4.5 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Chitre
Favorite places to visit in the city include Chitre Golf Club, Catedral San Juan Bautista, and Herrera Museum. Additionally, you'll find Playa El Rompio and Sarigua National Park in the area.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 6 hotels and other lodging options available to pick from in Chitre. Here are highly ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Gran Hotel Azuero - With a stay at this 3.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a casino and free breakfast, along with free WiFi. Expedia travelers love its quiet location and room size.
- Hotel Versalles - Our customers like the dining options and pool at this hotel. This 3-star hotel features free breakfast, a restaurant, and an outdoor pool.
- Los Guayacanes - With a stay at this 3-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a casino and a restaurant, along with free WiFi.
Dressing for Chitre
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 91°F during the day and 74°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 91°F, while the average at night is 75°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 87°F with nighttime averages of 74°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 88°F and nighttime averages of 74°F
- Average annual rainfall for Chitre is 2.56 inches
- Usually March and April are the hottest months with an average of 91°F, whereas December and February are often coldest, averaging 74°F