Visiting Ciudad Dario
Visitors can enjoy all that Ciudad Dario has to offer including its museums. There are 5 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area.
Sightseeing and Staying in Ciudad Dario
A favorite place to visit in the city is Ruben Dario Museum. Additionally, you'll find Cerro Apante Natural Reserve and San Jose Church in the area.
As you plan for your vacation to Ciudad Dario, you might not find accommodations in the city center, but you can select from 5 hotels and other lodging options within the larger area. Listed here are places to stay in the area:
- Hotel Boutique Marduk Gardens is 21 mi (33.8 km) from the center of Ciudad Dario. Guests who stay at this 2.5-star hotel in San Nicolás can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with a private balcony.
- Cardenas Hostal is 18.7 mi (30.1 km) from central Ciudad Dario. Guests who stay at this 2-star hostal in Matagalpa can enjoy access to the ski slopes and a bar, along with free WiFi.
- Hotel el Valle is located 6.7 mi (10.8 km) from the heart of Ciudad Dario. Guests who stay at this 2-star hotel in Sebaco can enjoy access to a restaurant and free parking, along with free WiFi.
Dressing for Ciudad Dario
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 93°F during the day and 68°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 94°F, while the average at night is 72°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 89°F with nighttime averages of 72°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 88°F and nighttime averages of 68°F
- About 46.18 inches of rain falls on Ciudad Dario each year
- Usually April and May are the hottest months with an average of 93°F, whereas December and January are often coldest, averaging 69°F