Visitors can enjoy all that Cleebronn has to offer including its forests. A top sight in the area is Porsche Museum.
- There are 227 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area
- The closest major airport is in Stuttgart (STR), 25.4 mi (40.8 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Mannheim (MHG), 37.7 mi (60.7 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Cleebronn
A favorite place to visit in the city is Tripsdrill Amusement Park. Additionally, you'll find Porsche Museum in the area.
Below is a top rated place to stay based on our user reviews:
- Natur-Resort Tripsdrill - With a stay at this 2-star campground, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its family-friendly amenities and bathrooms.
Dressing for Cleebronn
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 52°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 28°F
- From April to June, the average is 73°F during the day and 37°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 75°F during the day and 47°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 61°F as the daytime average and 29°F as the nighttime average
- Cleebronn gets about 27.36 inches of rain per year
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 73°F, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 29°F