Visitors can enjoy all that Cochabamba has to offer including the museums, cafés, and parks. Tourists can also enjoy the city's monuments and archaeological sites.
- There are 78 hotels and other accommodations in Cochabamba
- The closest major airport is in Cochabamba (CBB-Jorge Wilstermann Intl.), 2.4 mi (3.8 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Cochabamba
The city is notable for landmarks like Plaza Colon, Iglesia de Santo Domingo, and Cristo de la Concordia. The picturesque setting of Tunari National Park and Machia Park exemplify the city's natural beauty. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Casa de la Cultura Cochabamba and Cochabamba Cathedral.
In Cochabamba, there are 78 hotels and other lodging options so you'll have a variety of choices for your holiday retreat. Here are highly ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Hotel Aranjuez Cochabamba - This 3.5-star hotel features free breakfast, a restaurant, and an outdoor pool. Expedia travelers love its location and spacious, comfortable rooms.
- Hotel Camino Plaza - Our customers like the helpful staff at this hotel. With a stay at this 3.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi.
- Gran Hotel Cochabamba - This 3.5-star hotel features 3 outdoor pools, a full-service spa, and 2 restaurants. Expedia customers like its helpful staff and clean rooms.
Dressing for Cochabamba
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 78°F during the day and 51°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 80°F, while the average at night is 35°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 81°F with nighttime averages of 35°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 81°F and nighttime averages of 49°F
- Average annual rainfall for Cochabamba is 3.07 inches
- Usually November and October are the hottest months with an average of 81°F, whereas July and June are often coldest, averaging 37°F