Think of yourself sauntering through the city center during your upcoming holiday, noticing the buildings or the gorgeous settings wherever you look. But there is one feature you're anticipating most of all: Plaza de las Banderas. The day has arrived to check it off your bucket list.
Hotels Near Plaza de las Banderas
Hotels near Plaza de las Banderas
If you'd like to travel back through the ages, Plaza de las Banderas is waiting for you.
Traveling there is part of the enjoyment, as it is situated 140 miles from the national capital, La Paz, in an area called Cochabamba.
If you love the idea of staying within 2 miles of Plaza de las Banderas, there are at least 10 possible accommodations to consider. One of the more well-known choices is the Cesars Plaza Hotel, just 0.8 miles away. Other great options are the Hotel Aranjuez Cochabamba, 0.7 miles away, and the Apart Hotel Violettas, only 0.5 miles away.
If you're shattered from all your adventures and are yearning for someplace inexpensive yet cheerful so get a bit of rest, then there is a selection of budget hotels in the vicinity. The Americana Hotel (1 mile away) and the Gina's Hotel (0.4 miles away) are two popular options to bare in mind.
If you'd rather book a room somewhere a bit more lavish, you'll be thrilled to discover that there are a few such hotels nearby. Discover the fantastic amenities at the Gran Hotel Toloma and the Outlanders Hostel. These establishments are just 0.6 miles and 0.5 miles away, respectively.
Just the aroma of fresh coffee will surely give you a jolt of energy. Just 0.4 miles from Plaza de las Banderas, travelers can stop at El Bosque de las Hadas | CafeRestaurant (Jose de La Reza 143, Cochabamba) for a caffeine boost before a day of tours and walking. Having a couple midnight beers should always be on your list. Take a short walk to El Fin del Silencio (Avenida Ramón Rivero, Cochabamba) to end the day the right way.
There are also plenty of other things going on in the vicinity of Plaza de las Banderas:
- If you enjoy moseying about and exploring the local area, your time will not be wasted at Plaza Colon.
- If you and your family are hoping to see an art display, a music concert or to participate in an art program, take a look at the line-up at Simon I. Patino Cultural Center.
- If you'd like some respite, stroll down to Plaza 14 de Septiembre, grab a coffee, and watch all the action at this popular public square.
- Achieve a better understanding of this destination's Christian roots at Cochabamba Cathedral.
- Universidad Mayor de San Simon is an age-old place of learning, and throughout the years its graduates have helped shape this nation into what it is today.
Expedia's hotels in Cochabamba provide all the things you need, so you're certain to find sites near Plaza de las Banderas that you'll fall in love with. Start searching Cochabamba experienced quite a few sightseers in the past year. Once booking time arrives, travel with certainty: travelers of all manner approve of their Cochabamba hotel. Need help deciding? You're only a few clicks away from all the guidance you need.
- In search of spaces that are serene in addition to neat and tidy? You're on the right site.
- "Clean, fresh, and primed to welcome you in" is how Cochabamba hotel rooms will be waiting.
- The staff at hotels close to Plaza de las Banderas surpass all targets, which can only enhance your trip to this marvelous landmark.
It's clear why vacations close to Cochabamba received more visitors in the last twelve months than the year prior to that. With our broad inventory of hotels near Plaza de las Banderas, your prized place awaits.
Cochabamba Facts and Figures
You'll still have things to see and do in Cochabamba once you've achieved Plaza de las Banderas.
- Find an adorable store to get a few mementos and savor a mouthwatering supper of the local foods.
- Use some time to organize one or more of the activities, and you'll soon realize Cochabamba also knows its stuff when it comes to personal treatment.
- Cochabamba is starting to be recognized after having been only for those in the know.
Pack your stuff, wave goodbye to the vistas you're used to and wave hello to some new photo ops. Planning a getaway to Cochabamba is always a good idea, especially when you benefit from the awesome deals on accommodation near Plaza de las Banderas from Expedia. Book today!