Find Beach Hotels & Resorts in Coffs Harbour from $81
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Meal plans available
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on Dec 20, 2020
Reviewed on Jan 7, 2021
Reviewed on Jan 4, 2021
More Beachfront Hotels in Coffs Harbour
- Boambee Bay Resort8 Barber Close, Toormina, NSWGet Rates4.6/5Exceptional! (284 reviews)
- Opal Cove ResortOpal Blvd - Pacific Hwy, Korora, NSW
The price is $119 per night from Jan 27 to Jan 283.7/5Good! (991 reviews)
- Beach Haven Executive Apartments94 Solitary Islands Way, Korora, NSW
The price is $97 per night from Feb 1 to Feb 23.4/5 (311 reviews)
- Aqualuna Beach Resort94 Solitary Islands Way, Korora, NSW
The price is $98 per night from Jan 31 to Feb 13.7/5Good! (1,591 reviews)
- BreakFree Aanuka Beach Resort11 Firman Drive, Coffs Harbour, NSW
The price is $142 per night from Jan 31 to Feb 14.1/5Very Good! (1,768 reviews)
- The Observatory Holiday Apartments30-36 Camperdown Street, Coffs Harbour, NSW
The price is $183 per night from Jan 22 to Jan 234.4/5Excellent! (258 reviews)
Beach Villas in Coffs Harbour
- Villa Vivante111A Bruxner Park Road, Korora, NSWGet Rates5/5Exceptional! (2 reviews)
- Woolgoolga Lakeside Holiday Park80 Lakes Rd, Woolgoolga, NSW
The price is $123 per night from Feb 2 to Feb 34.4/5Excellent! (10 reviews)
- Villa Vivante private with amazing ocean viewsCoffs Harbour, NSW
The price is $1,001 per night from Jan 28 to Jan 294.9/5Exceptional! (13 reviews)
- 3Br Villa Dolphin Sands Holiday VillasCoffs Harbour, NSW
The price is $142 per night from Jan 25 to Jan 264.6/5Exceptional! (8 reviews)
- 2 Bedroom Dolphin Sands Holiday Family VillaCoffs Harbour, NSW
The price is $131 per night from Jan 26 to Jan 274.2/5Very Good! (6 reviews)
- The Richmond Beach VillaCoffs Harbour, NSWGet Rates
- Christmas accommodation - Private Villa in a resort 5 mins to Coffs HarbourCoffs Harbour, NSWGet Rates
- Sapphire Sands Beach HouseCoffs Harbour, NSWGet Rates5/5Exceptional! (4 reviews)
- Kangarilla - Emerald BeachCoffs Harbour, NSWGet Rates
- Beachfront #12 - Absolute BeachfrontCoffs Harbour, NSWGet Rates4.9/5Exceptional! (11 reviews)
Beach Hotels in Coffs Harbour
Known for its beaches and marina, Coffs Harbour offers a lot for the traveler planning a beach getaway. This family-friendly destination has 102 beach hotels and other accommodation options to choose from, so it's easy to find one that works for you.
As you browse for a place to stay by the water in Coffs Harbour, check out these top-rated beach hotels with positive customer reviews.
Smugglers on the Beach - 4 apartment near Diggers Beach. It features an outdoor pool, complimentary wireless Internet access, and free self parking. Guests love the beach and pool.
Opal Cove Resort - 4 spa hotel near Diggers Beach. Our travelers recommend its beach and breakfast. This hotel boasts an outdoor pool, a spa tub, and a restaurant.
Pacific Marina Apartments - 4 apartment near Jetty Beach. It offers 2 outdoor swimming pools, a restaurant, and complimentary wireless Internet access. Guest reviews highlight the central location and overall value.
Sandcastles Holiday Apartments - 3 apartment near Park Beach. It features an outdoor pool, 2 spa tubs, and complimentary wireless Internet access. Guests love the beach and pool.
Discovery Parks – Emerald Beach - 3.5 apartment near the beach. Our travelers recommend its beach and cleanliness. This apartment boasts an outdoor pool, a complimentary water park, and a steam room.
Planning Your Trip to Coffs Harbour
Good weather can be important during a beach vacation, so you can use these local temperature and rainfall averages to decide when to visit.
- Hottest months: February, January, December, and March, with an average temperature of 80°F
- Coldest months: July, August, June, and September, with an average temperature of 46°F
- Driest months: September, August, July, and October, with an average rainfall of 3.01 inches
- Rainiest months: March, February, April, and January, with an average rainfall of 7.04 inches
Sightseeing in and Around Coffs HarbourAfter arriving and checking into your hotel, you'll probably want to explore your surroundings. If you can't wait to check out the beaches, head to Park Beach or Jetty Beach for a relaxing day by the water. Experience the area's swimming and marina, and make time for local attractions like Coffs Harbour Regional Gallery and Coffs Harbour Regional Museum. For more things to see and do, consider visiting North Coast Botanic Gardens or Coffs Harbour Golf Club. Visitors also enjoy Coffs Harbour for its:
- Whale watching
- Jungle tours
Getting Around Coffs Harbour
To get to Coffs Harbour, book a flight to Coffs Harbour, NSW (CFS), the closest major airport, which is located 1.8 mi (2.8 km) from the city center. Head over to Urunga Station for metro transit. If you want to venture outside of the area, hop on a train at Coffs Harbour Station. You can find out about water transportation options at the local marina.