Find Hotels in Coral Bay
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Meal plans available
Visiting Coral Bay
Visitors to Coral Bay are sure to enjoy the coral reefs. Tourists can also enjoy the city's local tours and seafood restaurants.
Sightseeing and Staying in Coral Bay
The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the beaches and Coral Bay Beach. Additionally, you'll find Ningaloo Reef in the area.
This is a top rated place to stay based on Expedia user reviews:
- Ningaloo Reef Resort - With a stay at this 3.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a restaurant and an outdoor pool, along with an in-room kitchenette. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its family-friendly amenities and pool.
Dressing for Coral Bay
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 97°F during the day and 71°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 93°F, while the average at night is 55°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 86°F with nighttime averages of 54°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 96°F and nighttime averages of 60°F
- Coral Bay gets about 0.35 inches of rain per year
- Usually January and February are the hottest months with an average of 96°F, whereas July and August are often coldest, averaging 55°F