Visitors can enjoy all that Corbes has to offer including its parks. There are 289 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area.
Sightseeing and Staying in Corbes
A favorite place to visit in the city is Cevennes National Park. You'll also find La Bambouseraie de Prafrance and Musee du Desert in the area.
As you plan your vacation to Corbes, the best accommodation may not be centrally located but you'll find 129 hotels and lodging options locally. Here are places to stay in the area:
- La Porte des Cevennes is located in central Corbes. Guests who stay at this 3-star hotel in Anduze can enjoy access to a restaurant and an indoor pool, along with free WiFi.
- Premiere Classe Ales is located 7.3 mi (11.7 km) from the heart of Corbes. Guests who stay at this 1-star hotel in Ales can enjoy access to free parking and a terrace, along with free WiFi.
- Ibis Ales Centre Ville Hotel is 7.2 mi (11.6 km) from central Corbes. This 3-star hotel in Ales features free WiFi, a bar, and a café.
Dressing for Corbes
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 62°F and the nighttime average to be 37°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 82°F during the day and 45°F at night
- July through September averages 85°F during the day and 56°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 72°F during the day and 38°F at night
- Average annual rainfall for Corbes is 0.79 inches
- Hottest months are usually August and July with an average temperature of 83°F, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 38°F