Find Hotels in Cordova, AK
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide.
Most hotels are fully refundable. Because flexibility matters.
Check Cordova hotel prices
5A Harbor Loop Road, Whittier, AK
90.04 mi from city center
The Inn at Whittier
4.4/5Wonderful! (272 reviews)
"The staff was amazingly friendly and helpful. The room was comfortable and had an amazing view of the Whittier Harbor. Can't wait to go back!"
Reviewed on Jul 27, 2021
Don't see what you're looking for?
See all available properties in CordovaView all properties
Lowest nightly price found within the past 24 hours based on a 1 night stay for 2 adults. Prices and availability subject to change. Additional terms may apply.
Visitors can enjoy all that Cordova has to offer including the museums and parks. There are 3 hotels and other accommodations in larger region. The closest major airport is in Cordova, AK (CDV-Cordova Municipal), 21.6 mi (34.7 km) from the city center. The next closest is in Tatitlek, AK (TEK), 27.4 mi (44.1 km) away.
Sightseeing and Staying in Cordova
The city's natural beauty is on display at Copper River Delta, Chugach National Forest, and Childs Glacier. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Cordova Historical Museum and Million Dollar Bridge.
As you plan your vacation to Cordova, you might not find the perfect place to stay in the heart of the city, but here are lodging options around the area.
- Cordova Alaska top Level Approx 1600 sq ft Townhouse is located 11.6 mi (18.6 km) from the heart of Cordova. Guests who stay at this 3-star inn in Whittier can enjoy access to a restaurant and free parking, along with free Internet. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its bar and clean, comfortable rooms.
- The Inn at Whittier is 90.1 mi (145 km) from the center of Cordova. This 2-star hotel in Whittier features free WiFi, free parking, and concierge services. Our customers like its family-friendly amenities and helpful staff.
- Glacier View Condo Suites is 89.6 mi (144.3 km) from central Cordova. This 3-star hotel in Valdez features a restaurant, free WiFi, and free parking. Our customers like its bar and breakfast.
Dressing for Cordova
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 42°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 19°F
- From April to June, the average is 60°F during the day and 26°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 62°F during the day and 38°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 52°F as the daytime average and 20°F as the nighttime average
- Average annual rainfall for Cordova is 90.42 inches
- August and July are usually the hottest months averaging 61°F, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 20°F
Frequently asked questions
Recent reviews of Cordova hotels
Expedia Verified Review
5 / 5 Excellent
The staff was amazingly friendly and helpful. The room was comfortable and had an amazing view of the Whittier Harbor. Can't wait to go back!
The Inn at Whittier
A verified traveler stayed at The Inn at Whittier
Posted 1 day ago