Cortez Pet-Friendly Hotels Information
Searching for a trip to Cortez and want to take your pet along? Frolic with your furry friend at one of 14 hotels or accommodations that accept pets. Review these popular Cortez hotels and accommodations that are favorites among travelers with pets:
- Days Inn by Wyndham Cortez is not only pet-friendly, but also offers accommodations with a restaurant and a seasonal outdoor pool. Customers enjoy this 2-star motel's comfortable rooms and proximity to shopping.
- Pets are welcome at National 9 Inn Sand Canyon. This motel offers a restaurant and free WiFi. Our customers appreciate this 2-star motel's helpful staff and location.
- Pets can join their owners at Super 8 by Wyndham Cortez/Mesa Verde Area. This hotel provides guests with laundry facilities and a computer station. Our customers appreciate this 2-star hotel's helpful staff and central location.
Planning Your Trip to Cortez
Want to know when to schedule your trip for good weather? Arrange some outings with weather stats about typical rain amounts and temps.
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 58°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 15°F
- April-June: the average is 88°F during the day and 29°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 89°F during the day and 41°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 72°F as the daytime average and 16°F as the nighttime average
- Average annual rainfall for Cortez is 12.57 inches
Exploring Cortez with Your Pet
Known for its mountains and archaeological sites, Cortez has lots to offer visitors including its natural beauty, hiking trails, and museums. See the local sights and visit top attractions like Mesa Verde National Park Entrance. While you're there, make sure you don't miss Cortez Cultural Center and Colorado Welcome Center at Cortez. If you need some supplies for your animal companion, stop at JC Pets, St Francis Hotel For Pets, or H&R Chows.