Visiting Costa Rica
Visitors can enjoy all that Costa Rica has to offer including its parks. Those planning a visit to the city can also explore places around the area.
Sightseeing and Staying in Costa Rica
A favorite place to visit in the city is Emas National Park. Additionally, you can explore the sights and enjoy the activities in the larger area.
Dressing for Costa Rica
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 91°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 67°F
- From April to June, the average is 89°F during the day and 59°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 89°F during the day and 59°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 91°F as the daytime average and 67°F as the nighttime average
- About 51.10 inches of rain falls on Costa Rica each year
- December and January are usually the hottest months averaging 91°F, while June and July are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 60°F