Find Hotels in Coyhaique
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
You could be seeing lower prices
Visitors can enjoy all that Coyhaique has to offer including the glaciers, waterfront, and casinos. Tourists to the city can also enjoy its scenic landscape. A top sight in the city is Lake General Carrera. In Coyhaique, there are 25 hotels and other accommodations to choose from.
Sightseeing and Staying in Coyhaique
The city's cultural venues include Mate Museum and Museo Regional de la Patagonia. The city is notable for landmarks like Plaza de Armas, Church of Santa Teresita, and Plaza de Armas. The city's natural beauty is on display at Lake General Carrera, Reserva Nacional Cerro Castillo, and San Rafael Glacier.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 25 hotels and other lodging options to pick from in Coyhaique. These are top ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Diego de Almagro Coyhaique - With a stay at this 3-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and WiFi.
- Hotel Loberias del Sur - Our customers like the dining options and bar at this hotel. This 3.5-star hotel features free breakfast, a restaurant, and free WiFi.
Dressing for Coyhaique
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 67°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 40°F
- From April to June, the average is 61°F during the day and 29°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 55°F during the day and 29°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 66°F as the daytime average and 37°F as the nighttime average
- Average annual rainfall for Coyhaique is 1.42 inches
- January and February are usually the hottest months averaging 67°F, while June and July are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 31°F