Cranebrook Motels for the Frugal Traveler
In the larger Sydney area, there are 53 low-cost motels among more than 2502 hotels and other accommodations. These budget-friendly accommodations can help you save some cash compared to traditional hotels, which have more amenities but ones you may never use.
Because you'll save on your room, you can enjoy more of the attractions in Cranebrook. Not-to-be-missed sights include Featherdale Wildlife Park and Wet'n'Wild Sydney in the area.
Fun fact: The first motels popped up in the 1920s as a place to stay for the weary traveler taking a road trip along the major roadways of America. Motel properties often include free parking, and many also feature an outdoor pool.
Below you'll find some of our customers' top motels to book in the larger area:
Prospect Hotel Motel
- Located 13.9 mi (22.4 km) from the heart of Cranebrook
- Enjoy access to the casino, and freebies including WiFi and parking.
175 One Hotels and Apartments
- A restaurant and free WiFi are available during your stay, along with room amenities like satellite TV.
- Central Cranebrook is 17.2 mi (27.8 km) away
- Enjoy access to the free parking, along with in-room amenities like air conditioning.
- Located 9.2 mi (14.8 km) from the heart of Cranebrook
St. Marys Park View Motel
- Central Cranebrook is 5.1 mi (8.2 km) away
- An outdoor pool, free WiFi, and free parking are available during your stay.
Windsor Terrace Motel
- 10.2 mi (16.4 km) from the heart of Cranebrook
- Enjoy access to the free parking and laundry facilities, as well as room amenities like WiFi.
What to Do in Cranebrook
Must-see places in and around Cranebrook include:
- Featherdale Wildlife Park
- Wet'n'Wild Sydney
These are some outdoorsy places nearby:
- Great River Walk
- River Road Reserve
- Trench Reserve
While you're checking out the area, consider visiting:
- Penrith Whitewater Stadium
- Muru Mittigar Aboriginal Cultural and Education Centre
- Sydney International Regatta Centre
Best Time to Visit Cranebrook
Figure out the ideal time to visit Cranebrook by looking over these seasonal weather details:
- The hottest months are typically January and December, while July and June are the coldest months
- January-March: Daytime temperatures average 85° F and nighttime temperatures average 55° F
- April-June: 78° F is the daytime average and 37° F is the nighttime average
- July-September: Daytime averages are around 74° F and nighttime averages are around 36° F
- October-December: The average temperatures are 85° F during the day and 47° F at night
- Average rainfall is 1.26 inches in a year
How to Get to Cranebrook and Around the Area
|Sydney, NSW (SYD-Kingsford Smith Intl.) ||Airport ||30.3 mi (48.8 km) |