Travelers to Dahegām will find plenty to explore and enjoy. There are 215 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area. The closest major airport is in Ahmedabad (AMD-Sardar Vallabhbhai Patel Intl.), 14.1 mi (22.7 km) from the city center.
Sightseeing and Staying in Dahegām
Places to visit in the larger region include Swaminarayan Complex, Mahatma Mandir, and Ahmedabad Airport Road. Additionally, you'll find Adalaj Stepwell in the area.
As you plan for your vacation to Dahegām, you might not find the perfect accommodation in the heart of city, but you can choose from 215 hotels and other lodging options within the larger area. Listed here are places to stay in the surrounding area:
- Hyatt Regency Ahmedabad is 17.8 mi (28.7 km) from central Dahegām. Guests who stay at this 5-star hotel in Ahmedabad can enjoy access to a full-service spa and 3 restaurants, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its quiet location and clean, comfortable rooms.
- The House of MG is located 17.8 mi (28.6 km) from the heart of Dahegām. Guests who stay at this 3.5-star hotel in Ahmedabad can enjoy access to a full-service spa and 2 restaurants, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its helpful staff.
- Greenwoods Lake Resort & Spa is 19.2 mi (30.8 km) from the center of Dahegām. Guests staying at this hotel in Ahmedabad can enjoy access to a café and an in-room refrigerator.
Dressing for Dahegām
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 99°F during the day and 55°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 108°F, while the average at night is 72°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 96°F with nighttime averages of 74°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 97°F and nighttime averages of 56°F
- About 31.61 inches of rain falls on Dahegām each year
- Usually May and April are the hottest months with an average of 105°F, whereas January and December are often coldest, averaging 56°F