Find Hotels in Dahu
Great deals on hotels, cabins, vacation homes & more from $21
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
You could be seeing lower prices
Travelers to Dahu will find plenty to explore and enjoy. A top sight in the area is Paochueh Temple.
- There are 4 hotels and other accommodations in Dahu
- The closest major airport is in Taichung (RMQ), 19.1 mi (30.7 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Dahu
Paochueh Temple is a notable place to visit in the region. You'll also find Taiwan Oil Field Exhibition Hall and Fo Ding Shan Chao Sheng Temple in the area.
As you start planning your visit to Dahu, the best accommodation may not be centrally located but you'll find 28 hotels and lodging options locally. Listed here are places to stay within 5 miles of the city center.
- Xianel Vacation Chateau is located 2.6 mi (4.2 km) from the city center. Guests who stay at this 3.5-star bed & breakfast in Dahu can enjoy access to free breakfast and concierge services, along with free Internet.
- Schokolake is 4 mi (6.4 km) from the city's heart. Guests who stay at this 3-star hotel in Dahu can enjoy access to a winery and free breakfast, along with an in-room deep soaking tub.
- Chi Meng Rou Holiday Villa is located within 2.4 mi (3.9 km) of the city center. Guests who stay at this 3-star hotel in Dahu can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with a private spa tub.
In the surrounding area, top places to visit include Taichung Park, located 20.5 mi (33 km) from the heart of the city, and National Museum of Natural Science, which is 20.5 mi/33 km away.
Dressing for Dahu
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 74°F during the day and 54°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 88°F, while the average at night is 62°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 89°F with nighttime averages of 71°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 83°F and nighttime averages of 54°F
- Dahu gets about 1.85 inches of rain per year
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 88°F, whereas February and December are often coldest, averaging 54°F