Find Hotels in Taian
Great deals on hotels, cabins, vacation homes & more from $21
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Meal plans available
You could be seeing lower prices
Visitors can enjoy all that Taian has to offer including the hot springs, monuments, and restaurants. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its shopping.
- There are 7 hotels and other accommodations in Taian
- The closest major airport is in Taichung (RMQ), 31.7 mi (51 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Taian
Notable city landmarks like Hu Shan Bridge and Xiangbi Bridge might be worth a visit. The picturesque setting of Tai'an Hot Springs and Shei-Pa National Park exemplify the city's natural beauty. In the area, you'll also find Shenxiangu and Penglai River Ecology Park.
As you plan your vacation, you'll find 7 hotels and other lodging options available to pick from in Taian. These are highly ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Taian Tangyue Hot Sprigs Resort - With a stay at this 3.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi.
- King's Resort & Spa - This 3.5-star hotel features free breakfast, a restaurant, and free WiFi.
- Onsen Papawaqa - With a stay at this 4-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to 2 restaurants and free breakfast, along with free WiFi. Expedia customers like its pool and helpful staff.
One of the top places to see outside the city is City God Temple, 20.3 mi/32.7 km from the center of the city.
Dressing for Taian
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 74°F and the nighttime average to be 54°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 88°F during the day and 62°F at night
- July through September averages 89°F during the day and 71°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 83°F during the day and 54°F at night
- Taian gets about 1.85 inches of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 88°F, while the coldest months are February and December with an average of 54°F
Frequently asked questions
Where is the best place to stay in Taian?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Taian, will I receive a refund?
Where can I learn more about changing or cancelling my trip to Taian?
What's the best place to stay for families in Taian?
What's the best place to stay for a romantic vacation to Taian?
Where is the best hotel to stay near Tai'an Hot Springs?
What about the best place to stay near Shei-Pa National Park?
Recent reviews of Taian hotels
More trip options
- Taian Hotels by Star Rating
- Hotels near Taian Airports
- Hotels in Taian Neighborhoods
- Hotels near Popular Taian Attractions
- More Accommodation Types in Taian
- More Hotel Options in Taian
- More Popular Hotels in Taiwan Province
- Other Hotels near Taian, Taiwan Province
- Hotels in Popular Destinations
- Hotel Deals
- Expedia's Latest Trends