If it were only for the property's employees, this hotel would have received a much higher rating. Isiah, Alex, & Mahogany were AMAZING! They went out of their way to make sure we had a GREAT TIME! Even though it was Isiah's first day, he blew us away with his professionalism & willingness to help and learn! Alex, the hotel manager was so very accommodating and made us feel right at home and Mahogany was very professional and helpful as a front desk clerk. My lower rating is based on the property itself.
A few things that were a negative to me:
- The first thing that I saw when we arrived in the parking lot, was a rat...not a mouse - a rat - scampering from one side of the parking lot into the trash located right on the side of the building.
- Then, when we arrived in our room, we were greeted by a cockroach. YUCK! I HATE cockroaches!..ESPECIALLY on a luxury getaway. We paid too much for this hotel to have roaches.
- I also was not crazy about the styling of the room. My parents have an RV and the way things were "cubby holed" gave me a "small spaces" vibes. I felt like I was in a dorm room, which didn't read modern, nor stylish, especially for the price that we paid. The OMNI right up the street was a mere $20 more and I wish I'd done what my husband suggested and stayed there.
- The location was amazing with numerous site seeing possibilities within walking distance
- The staff. Again, I have nothing but positive reviews for them.