Find Hotels in Dat Do
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Meal plans available
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on Sep 29, 2020
Visiting Dat Do
Visitors can enjoy all that Dat Do has to offer including the parks and restaurants. In Dat Do, there are 5 hotels and other accommodations to choose from. The closest major airport is in Vung Tau (VTG), 16.7 mi (26.9 km) from the city center. The next closest is in Ho Chi Minh City (SGN-Tan Son Nhat Intl.), 48.7 mi (78.4 km) away.
Sightseeing and Staying in Dat Do
A favorite place to visit in the city is Minh Dam Mountain. You'll also find Ho Tram Beach and Dinh Co Temple in the area.
As you make plans for a getaway to Dat Do, the best accommodation may not be in the heart of the city but you'll find 23 hotels and lodging options locally. Below are places to stay in the surrounding area:
- Lan Rung Resort & Spa - Phuoc Hai Beach is 6.9 mi (11 km) from the center of Dat Do. This 4-star resort in Dat Do features a full-service spa, 2 restaurants, and an outdoor pool.
- Bella Vita Hotel is 5.3 mi (8.6 km) from central Dat Do. This 3-star hotel in Dat Do features a restaurant, free WiFi, and free parking.
- Oceanward Hotels & Resorts is located 5.6 mi (9 km) from the heart of Dat Do. This 3.5-star resort in Dat Do features a restaurant, an outdoor pool, and free WiFi.
Dressing for Dat Do
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 94°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 70°F
- From April to June, the average is 95°F during the day and 75°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 89°F during the day and 74°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 88°F as the daytime average and 71°F as the nighttime average
- Average annual rainfall for Dat Do is 0 inches
- April and March are usually the hottest months averaging 94°F, while January and December are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 71°F