Visitors to David are sure to enjoy the shopping. Tourists can also enjoy the city's cafés, hot springs, and casinos.
- There are 20 hotels and other accommodations in David
- The closest major airport is in David (DAV-Enrique Malek Intl.), 1.1 mi (1.8 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in David
The picturesque setting of Parque Recreativo Omar Torrijos Herrera and Miguel de Cervantes Saavedra Park exemplify the city's natural beauty. The city is well liked for its places to shop, and Plaza El Terronal is a favorite for retail therapy. Additionally, you might want to add Port of Pedregal to your agenda.
As you plan your vacation, you'll find 20 hotels and other lodging options to choose from in David. Here you'll find top ones based on our user reviews:
- Hotel Ciudad De David - With a stay at this 3.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a restaurant and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its dining options and breakfast.
- Aranjuez Hotel & Suites - Our customers like the breakfast and quiet rooms at this hotel. With a stay at this 3.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi.
- Hostal La Libertad - This 2.5-star hostal features a restaurant, free WiFi, and laundry facilities. Expedia customers like its breakfast and overall value.
Dressing for David
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 94°F and the nighttime average to be 67°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 94°F during the day and 71°F at night
- July through September averages 88°F during the day and 70°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 89°F during the day and 68°F at night
- About 112.68 inches of rain falls on David each year
- Hottest months are usually March and April with an average temperature of 93°F, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 68°F