Visitors can enjoy all that Dedha has to offer including its parks. In Dedha, there are 2 hotels and other accommodations to choose from. The closest major airport is in Jaisalmer (JSA), 10.1 mi (16.3 km) from the city center.
Sightseeing and Staying in Dedha
A favorite place to visit in the city is Desert National Park. In the area, you'll also find Khaba Fort and Nathmalji-ki-Haveli.
As you start planning your visit to Dedha, the perfect accommodation may not be centrally located but there are 14 hotels and other lodging options within the local area. Listed here are places to stay in the surrounding area:
- Damodra Desert Camp is located 4.6 mi (7.4 km) from the heart of Dedha. This 3-star tentalow in Dedha features free breakfast, a restaurant, and free parking. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its helpful staff.
- OYO 10081 Tent Desert Banjara Resort is 5.3 mi (8.5 km) from the center of Dedha. This 2.5-star hotel in Dedha features free breakfast, free parking, and a 24-hour front desk.
- Suryagarh is 6.9 mi (11 km) from central Dedha. This 5-star hotel in Jaisalmer features a full-service spa, free breakfast, and a restaurant. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its dining options and breakfast.
Dressing for Dedha
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 95°F during the day and 46°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 107°F, while the average at night is 67°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 102°F with nighttime averages of 73°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 96°F and nighttime averages of 52°F
- About 10.71 inches of rain falls on Dedha each year
- Usually May and June are the hottest months with an average of 105°F, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging 51°F