Unfortunately, there are several aspects about this property that impacted my experience for a 1 night stay at the hotel on 4/27/2017 and will definitely not make me recommend this property.
1. Hotel location is not convenient and/or desirable. The hotel approach itself is awkward and difficult for an average vehicle.
2. I paid extra specifically for the AC option and the AC in the room was not working. The hotel staff tried to fix the AC as late as past midnight without any luck. Not only did I have to wake up to deal with this but the remainder of the night was not pleasant either.
3. The view from the room (a premium room with a valley view at an additional cost) was completely obstructed by a huge tree right outside the balcony. When I brought this up-to the hotel manager, he simply stated that they are not allowed to cut trees. I can understand the part about not cutting trees but that is not a sufficient reason for customers who are paying extra / premium for the view.
4. The property is dated and not well maintained.
5. The only onsite restaurant is a shabby environment and also casts doubt on the cleanliness of the kitchen.
6. The hotel staff is nice until all is going well. The hotel manager himself is not empowered to fix a guest experience and tends to pass the blame / responsibility onto customers.
The hotel description on travel sites and pictures are not all reflective of the property.
Pros: Nothing, really. Not at all what was represented in hotel description and/or pictures.
Cons: refer above to notes in experience