Find Hotels in Digha
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Meal plans available
You could be seeing lower prices
Visitors can enjoy all that Digha has to offer including the aquarium, beaches, and breweries. Tourists can also enjoy the city's temples, parks, and seafood restaurants. In Digha, there are 25 hotels and other accommodations to choose from.
Sightseeing and Staying in Digha
The picturesque setting of Amarabati Park and Digha Beach exemplify the city's natural beauty. Additionally, you might want to add Digha Science Centre to your agenda.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 25 hotels and other lodging options to pick from in Digha. Below are places to stay within 5 miles of the city center.
- Hotel Surf Ride is located in the heart of Digha. This 2.5-star hotel in Digha features a restaurant, free parking, and a 24-hour front desk.
- Hotel Annapurna Plaza is located in central Digha. Guests who stay at this 3-star hotel in Digha can enjoy access to a restaurant and free parking, along with a private balcony.
- Hotel Seagull is located 0.2 mi (0.3 km) from the city center. This 3-star hotel in Digha features a restaurant, an outdoor pool, and free parking.
Dressing for Digha
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 95°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 58°F
- From April to June, the average is 97°F during the day and 74°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 91°F during the day and 78°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 90°F as the daytime average and 57°F as the nighttime average
- Average annual rainfall for Digha is 54.92 inches
- April and May are usually the hottest months averaging 95°F, while December and January are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 59°F