Average Hotel, service, and food . Wouldn’t recommend for English very French and Russian dominated.
Overview of Hotel Fiesta Beach Djerba - All Inclusive
Choose dates to view prices
About this area
Located in Djerba Midun, Hotel Fiesta Beach Djerba - All Inclusive is on a private beach. Djerbahood and Guellala Museum are cultural highlights, and some of the area's landmarks include Borj El K'bir Fort and El Ghriba Synagogue.
- Djerba Golf Club - 4 min drive
- Djerba Explore Park - 8 min drive
- Borj Ghazi Mustapha - 14 min drive
- Borj El K'bir Fort - 14 min drive
- Libyan market - 15 min drive
- Houmt Souk (DJE-Djerba - Zaris) - 30 min drive
- Venue 1 – Serves breakfast.
About this property
Hotel Fiesta Beach Djerba - All Inclusive
All inclusive details
Gratuities and taxes
Renovations and closures
- Indoor pool
- Indoor pool
Children and extra beds
Property payment types
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: TND 2.00 per person, per night, up to 7 nights. This tax does not apply to children under 12 years of age.
The charges below are included in your overall room price:
- New Year's Eve gala dinner fee
- Christmas Eve gala dinner fee
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Rollaway bed fee: TND 100.0 per stay
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
We should mention
Property is also known as
Frequently asked questions
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities
Tout a été parfait. Très bon accueil et belles prestations. La période de début mars était idéale. Nous y reviendrons sans hésiter !