Visitors to Dolores are sure to find plenty to explore and enjoy. There are 206 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area. The closest major airport is in Managua (MGA-Augusto C. Sandino Intl.), 19.7 mi (31.7 km) from the city center.
Sightseeing and Staying in Dolores
Places to visit in the larger region include Hertylandia Amusement Park, Masaya Volcano National Park, and Maria Magdalena Church. In the area, you'll also find San Sebastian Church and San Juan Church.
As you plan for your vacation to Dolores, you might not find an accommodation in the city center, but you can select from 206 lodging options within the bigger area. Listed here are places to stay in the surrounding area:
- D' Santos Hotel Boutique is located in central Dolores. This 3.5-star inn in Dolores features free breakfast, a restaurant, and free parking.
- Best Western Las Mercedes is located 0.4 mi (0.7 km) from the heart of Dolores. Guests who stay at this 3-star hotel in Managua can enjoy access to 2 outdoor pools and free breakfast, along with free WiFi. Our customers like its bar and breakfast.
- Airport X Managua Hotel is 19.7 mi (31.8 km) from the center of Dolores. This 2.5-star hotel in Managua features free breakfast, a restaurant, and free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its overall value and comfortable rooms.
Dressing for Dolores
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 93°F during the day and 69°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 94°F, while the average at night is 72°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 89°F with nighttime averages of 72°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 88°F and nighttime averages of 68°F
- Dolores gets about 46.18 inches of rain per year
- Usually April and May are the hottest months with an average of 93°F, whereas December and November are often coldest, averaging 69°F