Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Visiting Dordogne River Valley
Visitors to Dordogne River Valley are sure to enjoy the riverfront. Tourists can also enjoy the city's golf courses, monuments, and parks.
- There are 119 hotels and other accommodations in Dordogne River Valley
- The closest major airport is in Aurillac (AUR-Tronquieres), 26.1 mi (42 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Brive-la-Gaillarde (BVE-Brive - Vallee de la Dordogne), 34.4 mi (55.3 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Dordogne River Valley
Cultural venues in the city include Museum of Tanning and Leather, Museum of The Resistance, and Musée de l'Homme de Néandertal. The city is notable for landmarks like Chateau de Pierrefitte, Rochers Noirs Viaduct, and Chateau de Val. The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the riverfront and these places to visit: Auvergne Volcanoes Regional Nature Park, Plage de Longairoux, and Arboretum du chateau de Neuvic d'Ussel.
In Dordogne River Valley, you'll find 119 hotels and other lodging options so you'll have ample places to choose from for your holiday retreat. Here you'll find top ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Hôtel Le Turenne - With a stay at this 3-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a bar and a terrace, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its dining options and clean, comfortable rooms.
- Le Relais du Teulet - This 3-star hotel features a restaurant, an outdoor pool, and free WiFi.
- Hotel Le Sablier Du Temps - This 3-star hotel features a restaurant, an outdoor pool, and free WiFi.
Getting Around Dordogne River Valley
If you want to see more of the area, hop aboard a train from Largnac Station, Bort-les-Orgues Station, or Laval-de-Cere Station. Dordogne River Valley might not have many public transportation choices so consider renting a car to explore more.
More trip options
- Dordogne River Valley Hotels by Star Rating
- Hotels near Popular Dordogne River Valley Attractions
- More Accommodation Types in Dordogne River Valley
- More Hotel Options in Dordogne River Valley
- More Popular Hotels in France
- Other Hotels near Dordogne River Valley, France
- Hotels in Popular Destinations
- Hotel Deals
- Expedia's Latest Trends