Visiting Dört Tepe
Those traveling to Dört Tepe are sure to enjoy the sights to see and things to do. Around the area, top sights include Bodrum Castle, Museum of Underwater Archaeology, and Bodrum Windmills.
- There are 520 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area
- The closest major airport is in Bodrum (BXN-Imsik), 3 mi (4.8 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Bodrum (BJV-Milas), 5.3 mi (8.5 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Dört Tepe
Bodrum Castle, Museum of Underwater Archaeology, and Bodrum Windmills are some of the notable places to visit in the surrounding region. You'll also find Vita Park Golf Club and Gulluk Harbour in the area.
As you make plans for a getaway to Dört Tepe, the best accommodation may not be centrally located but there are 45 hotels and other lodging options within the local area. Below are places to stay in the surrounding area:
- Hotel Manastir and Suites is 14.8 mi (23.7 km) from the center of Dört Tepe. This 4-star hotel in Bodrum features 2 restaurants, free breakfast, and an outdoor pool. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its beach locale and pool.
- Azka Hotel is 15.8 mi (25.4 km) from central Dört Tepe. Guests who stay at this 5-star hotel in Bodrum can enjoy access to a full-service spa and a private beach, along with free WiFi. Our customers like its family-friendly amenities and breakfast.
- The Marmara Bodrum - Adult Only is located 14.3 mi (23 km) from the heart of Dört Tepe. This 5-star hotel in Bodrum features 2 outdoor pools, a full-service spa, and free breakfast. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and beach locale.
Dressing for Dört Tepe
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 67°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 42°F
- From April to June, the average is 92°F during the day and 48°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 95°F during the day and 59°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 82°F as the daytime average and 43°F as the nighttime average
- About 0.83 inches of rain falls on Dört Tepe each year
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 93°F, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 43°F