Find Hotels in Bodrum
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Reviewed on Oct 20, 2019
History buffs will enjoy exploring Bodrum, and visitors give high marks for the beaches. This city also attracts tourists with its cafés. Top sights in the city include Bodrum Beach, Bodrum Castle, and Museum of Underwater Archaeology.
- There are 1017 hotels and other accommodations in Bodrum
- The closest major airport is in Bodrum (BXN-Imsik), 14.5 mi (23.4 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Bodrum (BJV-Milas), 19.6 mi (31.5 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Bodrum
Cultural venues in the city include Museum of Underwater Archaeology, Zeki Muren Arts Museum, and Bodrum Maritime Museum. The city is notable for its historic sites and landmarks like Bodrum Castle, Bodrum Windmills, and Mausoleum at Halicarnassus. The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the beaches and these places to visit: Bodrum Beach, Bitez Beach, and Camel Beach.
In Bodrum, there are 1017 hotels and other lodging options so you'll have ample places to choose from for your holiday getaway. Below are highly ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Lugga Boutique Hotel & Beach - Amenities at this hotel include a private beach and free WiFi.
- Regnum Escana Boutique Hotel - Our customers love the clean and comfortable rooms at this hotel. This hotel in Bodrum City Center features 2 outdoor pools, free breakfast, and a restaurant.
- El Vino Hotel Suites - Special Class - This hotel in Bodrum City Center features 2 outdoor pools, free breakfast, and a restaurant. Expedia customers love its pool and comfortable, quiet rooms.
In the surrounding area, top places to visit include Tigaki Beach, located 17 mi (27.4 km) from the city center, and Psalidi Beach, which is 11.8 mi (19 km) away.
Dressing for Bodrum
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 67°F during the day and 42°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 92°F, while the average at night is 48°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 95°F with nighttime averages of 59°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 82°F and nighttime averages of 43°F
- Bodrum gets about 0.83 inches of rain per year
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 93°F, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging 43°F