Get an overview of this hotelLuxury Dresden hotel in Loschwitz with full-service spa
Popular property highlights
Located in Loschwitz, this luxury hotel is within a 10-minute walk of Lingner Palace and Castle Albrechtsberg. Schiller Pavillion and Dresden Funicular Railway are also within 1 mi (2 km).
A full-service spa, a restaurant, and a health club are available at this smoke-free hotel. WiFi in public areas is free. Other amenities include a bar/lounge, a sauna, and conference rooms.
All 84 rooms offer minibars, down comforters, and flat-screen TVs with satellite channels. Other amenities available to guests include free bottled water, hair dryers, and safes.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
Hotel Schloss Eckberg
In addition to a full-service spa, Hotel Schloss Eckberg features a health club and a sauna. The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. A computer station is located on site and wireless Internet access is complimentary.
Event facilities measuring 1184 square feet (110 square meters) include conference space. This luxury hotel also offers a terrace, multilingual staff, and a garden.
Hotel Schloss Eckberg is a smoke-free property.
- Total number of rooms - 84
- Number of floors - 2
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Conference space
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Fireplace in lobby
- Full-service spa
- Health club
- Free WiFi
- Computer station
- Electric car charging station
- 24-hour front desk
- Meeting rooms 4
- Multilingual staff
- Parking (limited spaces)
- Conference space size (meters) - 110
- Year Built 1984
- Conference space size (feet) - 1184
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 2
- Steam room
- Television in common areas
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Parking (limited spaces)
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Free bottled water
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower only
- In-room safe
- Satellite TV service
- Flat-panel TV
- Down comforter
- Cribs/infant beds (surcharge)
Where to Eat
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 6:30 AM and 10 AM.
Schloss Eckberg - Overlooking the garden, this bar specializes in international cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, dinner, and light fare. Guests can enjoy alfresco dining (weather permitting). Reservations are required. Open daily.
Lounge im Kavaliershaus - Onsite lobby lounge.
Nearby Things to Do
Recreational amenities at the hotel include a health club and a sauna.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Hiking/biking trails on site
Guests can indulge in a pampering treatment at the hotel's full-service spa, Anett Friese. Services include massages, facials, body wraps, and body scrubs. The spa is equipped with a sauna and a steam room.
- Steam room in spa
- Manicures and pedicures
- Body wraps
- Body scrubs
- Sauna in spa
- Body treatments
- Facial treatments
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time ends at midnight
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for EUR 48.00 per night.
- Cribs (infant beds) are available for EUR 15.00 per night.
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of EUR 15 per pet, per night
- Specific rooms only, restrictions apply
- Pet-friendly rooms can be requested by contacting the property at the number on the booking confirmation
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
No rollaway/extra beds available
No pets or service animals allowed
Guests must contact this hotel in advance to reserve a crib (infant bed) or a rollaway bed. Please contact the office using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- Breakfast fee: between EUR 18 and EUR 21 per person (approximately)
- Pet fee: EUR 15 per pet, per night
- Crib (infant bed) fee: EUR 15.00 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 48.00 per night
- Facilities fee: EUR 5.00 per person and includes use of:
- Eckberg Schloss
- Hotel Eckberg
- Hotel Schloss Eckberg
- Hotel Schloss Eckberg Dresden
- Schloss Eckberg
- Schloss Eckberg Dresden
- Schloss Eckberg Hotel
- Kavaliershaus im Hotel Schloss Eckberg Dresden
- Kavaliershaus im Hotel Schloss Eckberg
- Kavaliershaus im Schloss Eckberg Dresden
- Kavaliershaus im Schloss Eckberg
We should mention
Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms. No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property. The property allows pets in specific rooms only and has other pet restrictions (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section). Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
Hotelstars Union assigns an official star rating for properties in Germany. This property is rated 4 star Superior and is displayed on this page as 4.5 stars.