Visiting Dunmore East
Visitors can enjoy all that Dunmore East has to offer including the golf courses and beaches. A top sight in the area is House of Waterford Crystal.
- There are 71 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area
- The closest major airport is in Waterford (WAT), 4.2 mi (6.7 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Dunmore East
A couple of favorite places to visit are Dunmore East Beach and Dunmore East Golf Club. Additionally, you'll find House of Waterford Crystal in the area.
As you start planning your visit to Dunmore East, your ideal accommodation may not be in the heart of the city but there are 46 hotels and lodging options locally. Listed here are places to stay in the region:
- Seacliff Holiday Homes is located in central Dunmore East. Guests who stay at this 3-star cottage in Dunmore East can enjoy access to free parking and self-service laundry, along with an in-room kitchen.
- Viking Hotel Waterford is located 0.3 mi (0.4 km) from the heart of Dunmore East. This 3-star hotel in Waterford features a restaurant, free WiFi, and free parking. Our customers like its overall value and room size.
- Waterford Marina Hotel is 9.2 mi (14.8 km) from central Dunmore East. Guests who stay at this 3-star hotel in Waterford can enjoy access to a restaurant and free parking, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its beach locale and clean, quiet rooms.
Dressing for Dunmore East
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 52°F during the day and 37°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 66°F, while the average at night is 39°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 69°F with nighttime averages of 47°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 60°F and nighttime averages of 37°F
- Dunmore East gets about 1.06 inches of rain per year
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 67°F, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging 38°F