Find Hotels in Dutch Harbor, AK
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Meal plans available
Visiting Dutch Harbor
Visitors can enjoy all that Dutch Harbor has to offer including its museums. The closest major airport is in Unalaska, AK (DUT), 0.3 mi (0.6 km) from the city center.
Sightseeing and Staying in Dutch Harbor
A couple of favorite places to visit are Dutch Harbor Naval Operating Base and Fort Mears and Museum of the Aleutians. Additionally, you can explore the sights and enjoy the activities in the larger area.
Dressing for Dutch Harbor
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 39°F during the day and 27°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 55°F, while the average at night is 29°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 59°F with nighttime averages of 40°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 51°F and nighttime averages of 29°F
- Average annual rainfall for Dutch Harbor is 61.61 inches
- Usually August and July are the hottest months with an average of 57°F, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging 28°F