Imagine yourself in a fresh spot: you might think you'll be ambling through downtown, staring up at the buildings or the exquisite landscapes everywhere around you. However, there is one feature you're prepared for in particular: Century Center. Right now is finally the day to get there.
Where to Stay Nearby Century Center
Hotels near Century Shopping Center
A stop at Century Shopping Center is certain to be a fascinating experience.
You can find it in Antwerp, a city that is frequented by travelers from far and wide.
If you are looking to book a hotel within walking distance of Century Shopping Center, consider it done! There are as many as 28 candidates nearby. The Hyllit Hotel, Hotel Le Tissu and Radisson Blu Astrid Hotel, Antwerp are definitely some of the popular establishments.
If you're interested in keeping your accommodation costs down low, shift your attention to one of the range of budget-conscious hotels in the area. 0.6 miles away, you'll find the Hotel De Witte Lelie, but if that's not quite right for you, then you might like to check out the Hotel Julien, which is 0.7 miles away.
Comfort and style are waiting for you at the many upmarket hotels situated close by. Make sure you look up the Hilton Antwerp Old Town, only 0.8 miles away, and the Hotel Rubens - Grote Markt, 0.8 miles away.
Smell the rich notes of fresh coffee and grab a sweet treat at The Bistro. This well-known eatery is the ideal resting point for tourists who want to venture to Century Shopping Center. Later, you can have a more nourishing meal at another nearby spot, Bourla. If you're not ready to call it a night, find your way to Chiquita Fruitbar.
Century Shopping Center isn't the only worthwhile thing to do in the vicinity:
- Take a stroll down De Keyserlei to discover a part of this area that is continuously evolving.
- The caretakers at Antwerp Zoo are experts about the critters they look after. A trip here is bound to be a fun day out for everyone.
- Squeeze in some serious shopping or simply experience all the commotion in Diamondland without spending a thing.
- It is impossible to visit this area without venturing into Hoge Raad voor Diamant to check out what's on offer in this iconic store.
- Regardless of whether you prefer the solos composed for a tenor or an orchestral performance, Opera of Antwerp features an assortment of acts.
Making your way to Century Shopping Center by rail is one of the better options. The nearest station, Station Antwerpen-Centraal, is 0.08 miles away. The second closest rail station, Centraal Station, is about 0.2 miles away.
Expedia's catalogue of rooms in Antwerp delivers all that you want, so you can be sure to find selections near Century Center that you'll enjoy. Lots of travelers stop by to really retreat from it all, so you will not be by yourself. Once the moment arrives to reserve your spot, you'll rest assured: new admirers of all manner would propose their Antwerp hotel to their friends or family members. Need help deciding? Get all the secret guidance you're searching for right here.
- The concierge service at hotels near Century Center will be wonderful, which can only enhance your vacation to this fine site.
- And we offer spaces that are comfy for all groups, including family reunions and teams of two.
- "Orderly, neat, and quick to welcome you in" is always the name of the game for Antwerp hotels.
We see your choice site in your future with Expedia's diverse roster of hotels near Century Center.
Antwerp Facts and Figures
There are still more activities to see and do in Antwerp once you've crossed Century Center off your agenda.
- Check out tours near Antwerp to truly leave no stone unturned.
- Antwerp also knows a thing or two about personalized assistance after an afternoon spent on its ample activities.
- Enjoy a night of dancing and drinks to end the adventure; when the sun comes up, get enlightened about the territory's background.
Planning a visit to Antwerp is always a good plan, especially when you have one of the phenomenal deals on hotel rooms near Century Center from Expedia. Arrange your carry-on, say goodbye to the landmarks you're used to and meet some new photo ops!