Find Hotels in Eden
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Visitors are sure to enjoy all Eden has to offer including its whale watching. Tourists can also enjoy the city's waterfront, golf courses, and museums.
- There are 24 hotels and other accommodations in Eden
- The closest major airport is in Merimbula, NSW (MIM), 10.9 mi (17.5 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Eden
The city's cultural venues include Eden Killer Whale Museum and Sapphire Coast Marine Discovery Centre. The city's natural beauty is on display at Aslings Beach, Cocora Beach, and Rotary Park. Whale watching is just one of the top activities, while Eden Wharf and Eden Golf Course are sights to visit.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 24 hotels and other lodging accommodations to pick from in Eden. Here you'll find top ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Heritage House Motel & Units - Amenities at this 4-star apartment include free WiFi and free parking. Expedia travelers love its helpful staff.
- Quarantine Bay Beach Cottages - Our customers love the quiet location and comfortable rooms at this cottage. With a stay at this 4-star cottage, guests can enjoy access to free parking and a terrace, along with an in-room kitchen.
- Eagle Heights Holiday Units - Eden - With a stay at this 3.5-star apartment, guests can enjoy access to an outdoor pool and free parking, along with free WiFi. Expedia customers love its pool and helpful staff.
Dressing for Eden
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 76°F during the day and 54°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 71°F, while the average at night is 40°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 66°F with nighttime averages of 39°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 74°F and nighttime averages of 47°F
- About 1.22 inches of rain falls on Eden each year
- Usually February and January are the hottest months with an average of 75°F, whereas July and August are often coldest, averaging 40°F