Travelers to Eiken will find plenty to explore and enjoy. There are 11 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area.
Sightseeing and Staying in Eiken
Places to visit in the larger region include Bygdemuseum, Viking Sword, and Utsikten Golfpark. Additionally, you'll find Salmon Center Kvåsfossen – Sørnorsk in the area.
As you start planning for your getaway to Eiken, you might not find the perfect accommodation centrally located, but you can choose from 11 hotels and other lodging options within the larger area. Below are places to stay in the surrounding area:
- The Bølgen & Moi Hotel Utsikten is 15.1 mi (24.4 km) from the center of Eiken. Guests who stay at this 3.5-star hotel in Kvinesdal can enjoy access to the ski slopes and free breakfast, along with free WiFi.
- Heddan Gard Gjestegard is 4.2 mi (6.8 km) from central Eiken. This 3-star guesthouse in Haegebostad features ski slopes, free breakfast, and a restaurant.
- Kvåstunet is located 16.5 mi (26.6 km) from the heart of Eiken. Guests who stay at this 3-star hotel in Lyngdal can enjoy access to a restaurant and free parking, along with free WiFi.
Dressing for Eiken
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 46°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 24°F
- From April to June, the average is 70°F during the day and 32°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 72°F during the day and 42°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 57°F as the daytime average and 26°F as the nighttime average
- Eiken gets about 1.22 inches of rain per year
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 69°F, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 25°F