Visiting El Royo
Visitors can enjoy all that El Royo has to offer including its mountain views. There are 94 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area.
Sightseeing and Staying in El Royo
The picturesque setting of El Chorron and Sierra de Cebollera Natural Park exemplify the city's natural beauty. You'll also find Snow Point Santa Inés and Black Lagoon in the area.
As you make plans for a getaway to El Royo, the perfect accommodation may not be in the city center but there are 21 hotels and other lodging options within the local area. Below are places to stay in the region:
- Los Robles D'oche is located 2.1 mi (3.4 km) from the heart of El Royo. This 3-star country house in El Royo features free breakfast, a restaurant, and an outdoor pool.
- Hostal San Martin is 6.7 mi (10.8 km) from the center of El Royo. This 2-star hostal in Molinos de Duero features free breakfast, a restaurant, and free WiFi.
- Camping El Concurso is 9.7 mi (15.7 km) from central El Royo. This 2-star campground in Abejar features a restaurant, an outdoor pool, and free parking.
Dressing for El Royo
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 61°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 42°F
- From April to June, the average is 74°F during the day and 45°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 77°F during the day and 56°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 72°F as the daytime average and 44°F as the nighttime average
- El Royo gets about 17.52 inches of rain per year
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 76°F, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 43°F