When you dream of your future getaway, you perhaps think you'll be rambling around downtown, noticing the marvellous settings or the architecture everywhere around you. However, there is one feature you are prepared for in particular: Elizabethan Gardens. The moment has come to check it off your must-do list.
Elizabethan Gardens Accommodation
Hotels near Elizabethan Gardens
Travel is sometimes stressful! When you're pleading for a little bit of nature-time, enjoy the calmness at Elizabethan Gardens.
To visit it, you'll need to step off the beaten track a little and head over to Manteo, which is located 160 miles from the state capital, Raleigh.
Don't waste your time driving across town when you can stay at one of the 23 hotels that are 6 miles from Elizabethan Gardens. Look into the Burrus House Inn and Comfort Inn On the Ocean.
Those trying to be frugal with their pennies can choose from a number of low-cost accommodations that are not too far away. The Ramada Plaza Nags Head Oceanfront and the Station One By Kees Vacations are a selection of the more popular places.
Increase your chances of getting a good night's sleep by opting to stay at one of the upmarket accommodation options, located just minutes away. Check out the amenities and latest offers at the Travelodge Nags Head Beach Hotel and the Best Western Ocean Reef Suites.
Looking for excuses to stay? Don't worry, because there's lots more than just Elizabethan Gardens to do in the region:
- Enjoy a trip back in time at Fort Raleigh National Historic Site, an interesting place for history buffs.
- Watch fascinating creatures swim around, try to identify them by name and learn all about how they live at North Carolina Aquarium at Roanoke Island, an educational and fun place for the entire family.
- Read up on the story of Island Farm, a historic site that's now a tourist attraction.
- Festival Park is a historic attraction which will give you greater insight into the area's character.
- A significant local landmark, Roanoke Marshes Lighthouse has been a bright beacon for many weary sailors throughout its time, and it's a fantastic place to visit and photograph if you have the opportunity.
Hotels in Manteo from Expedia furnish everything you require, so you are certain to get options near Elizabethan Gardens that you'll appreciate. Start researching lots of arrivals visit from all over the world. You'll rest assured once the time comes to make your reservation, too: multiple visitors endorsed their Manteo hotel. Need help making a decision? You're just a click away from all the guidance you're looking for.
- We've got serene accommodations for everyone, from families to couples.
- The staff at lodging around Elizabethan Gardens provide awesome service which is fitting for such a fine landmark.
- You'll find Manteo hotels will be prepared to welcome you into fresh and orderly rooms.
With Expedia's comprehensive list of hotels near Elizabethan Gardens, we see your favored place in your future.
Interesting Manteo Facts and Figures
After Elizabethan Gardens is accomplished, you'll still have lots to see and do in Manteo.
- Happen upon an endearing market to browse for souvenirs and polish off a delicious snack of its regional foods.
- After an afternoon spent on its ample activities, you'll also notice Manteo knows a thing or two about laying out the welcome mat.
- To really investigate each sight possible in the vicinity, check out all the fun near Manteo.
Arrange your suitcase, wave goodbye to the views you're used to and meet more than a few all-new landscapes. Paying a visit to Manteo is unquestionably the best plan you've ever had, particularly when you benefit from Expedia's phenomenal deals on accommodation near Elizabethan Gardens. Reserve now!