Visiting Endurance City
Luxury-minded travelers will find upscale places to stay in Endurance City, and many visitors are sure to appreciate the restaurants. The relaxing and welcoming setting also entices those visiting the city. Around the area, top sights include Dubai International Endurance City, Dubai Autodrome, and Arabian Ranches Golf Club.
- There are 442 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area
- The closest major airport is in Dubai (DWC-Al Maktoum Intl.), 6.8 mi (11 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Dubai (DXB-Dubai Intl.), 31 mi (49.9 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Endurance City
A favorite place to visit in the city is Dubai International Endurance City. Additionally, in the area you'll find Dubai Autodrome and Arabian Ranches Golf Club.
Here's a top place to stay based on our user reviews:
- Bab Al Shams Desert Resort and Spa - This 5-star hotel features 3 outdoor pools, a full-service spa, and a restaurant. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its dining options and bar.
A top sight in the surrounding area is Ibn Battuta Mall, located 17.4 mi (28 km) from the city center.
Dressing for Endurance City
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 85°F and the nighttime average to be 55°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 99°F during the day and 64°F at night
- July through September averages 103°F during the day and 74°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 95°F during the day and 55°F at night
- Endurance City gets about 0.20 inches of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually August and July with an average temperature of 101°F, while the coldest months are January and December with an average of 56°F