Enterprise Pet-Friendly Hotels Information
Looking for a pet-friendly getaway in Enterprise? Stay with your furry friend at one of the 6 hotels or accommodations that allow pets. Here are top hotels and accommodations enjoyed by guests with pets for their pet-friendliness:
- Candlewood Suites Enterprise S is not only pet-friendly, but also offers accommodations with in-room kitchens and free WiFi. Our customers appreciate this 2.5-star hotel's helpful staff and location.
- Pets are welcome at Executive Inn & Suites. This motel offers an outdoor pool and free WiFi. Guests like the location at this 2-star motel.
- Pets can join their owners at Econo Lodge Andalusia. This hotel provides guests with free WiFi and TVs. Our customers enjoy this 1.5-star hotel's helpful staff and clean guestrooms.
Planning Your Trip to Enterprise
Interested in the best time of year to visit? Arrange your excursions with this info about average temperatures and rainfall.
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 75°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 38°F
- April-June: the average is 91°F during the day and 50°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 92°F during the day and 62°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 84°F as the daytime average and 38°F as the nighttime average
- Average annual rainfall for Enterprise is 54.31 inches
Exploring Enterprise with Your Pet
Known for its golfing, Enterprise has lots to offer visitors. See the local sights and visit Tartan Pines Golf Club and Dixie Boys Baseball Park. While you're there, make sure you don't miss Daleville City Hall and Frank Jackson State Park. If you need some supplies for your animal companion, stop at Petsense Enterprise.