Visitors are sure to enjoy all that Esch has to offer. A top sight in the area is Nuerburgring. There are 297 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area.
Sightseeing and Staying in Esch
Nuerburgring is a notable place to visit in the region. You'll also find Blankenheim Castle and Pruem Abbey in the area.
As you start planning your visit to Esch, the best accommodation may not be in the heart of the city but there are 60 hotels and other lodging options within the local area. Listed here are places to stay in the surrounding area:
- Lindner Hotel Eifeldorf Grüne Hölle Nürburgring is 14.8 mi (23.8 km) from central Esch. This 3-star hotel in Nuerburg features a casino, 2 restaurants, and free breakfast. Our customers like its quiet location and clean, comfortable rooms.
- Lindner Congress & Motorsport Hotel Nürburgring is located 14.6 mi (23.5 km) from the heart of Esch. Guests who stay at this 4.5-star hotel in Nuerburg can enjoy access to a casino and free breakfast, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its dining options and bar.
- Dorint Am Nürburgring Hocheifel is 14.8 mi (23.9 km) from the center of Esch. This 4-star hotel in Nuerburg features a restaurant, free WiFi, and a fitness center. Our customers like its WiFi and clean rooms.
Dressing for Esch
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 50°F during the day and 27°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 70°F, while the average at night is 37°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 72°F with nighttime averages of 47°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 60°F and nighttime averages of 29°F
- Average annual rainfall for Esch is 1.06 inches
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 70°F, whereas February and January are often coldest, averaging 29°F