Visitors can enjoy all that Daun has to offer including the museums and restaurants. A top sight in the area is Nuerburgring.
- There are 15 hotels and other accommodations in Daun
- The closest major airport is in Frankfurt (HHN-Frankfurt - Hahn), 26.2 mi (42.1 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Cologne (CGN-Cologne - Bonn), 48.8 mi (78.6 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Daun
Favorite places to visit in the city include Eifel Volcano Museum, Wild- and Erlebnispark Daun, and Daun Maar Group. Additionally, you'll find Nuerburgring in the area.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 15 hotels and other lodging options to select from in Daun. Below is a top rated accommodation based on Expedia user reviews:
Dressing for Daun
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 48°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 25°F
- From April to June, the average is 67°F during the day and 36°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 68°F during the day and 46°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 58°F as the daytime average and 27°F as the nighttime average
- Daun gets about 1.06 inches of rain per year
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 67°F, while February and January are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 27°F