Visitors can enjoy all that Etne has to offer including the parks and monuments. In Etne, there are 16 hotels and other accommodations to choose from. The closest major airport is in Stord (SRP-Sorstokken), 29.1 mi (46.9 km) from the city center. The next closest is in Haugesund (HAU-Karmoy), 44.7 mi (72 km) away.
Sightseeing and Staying in Etne
A couple of favorite places to visit are Gjerde Church and Folgefonna National Park. In the area, you'll also find Sauda Ski Center and Svandalsfossen Falls.
As you make plans for a getaway to Etne, the best accommodation may not be in the heart of the city but there are 17 hotels and other lodging options within the local area. Below are places to stay in the region:
- Fugl Fønix Hotel is 11.2 mi (18.1 km) from central Etne. Guests who stay at this 3-star hotel in Etne can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi.
- 2 Bedroom Accommodation in Etne is 3 mi (4.8 km) from the center of Etne. Guests who stay at this 2-star campground in Etne can enjoy access to free parking and a terrace, along with free WiFi.
- 2 Bedroom Accommodation in Etne is located 2.8 mi (4.6 km) from the heart of Etne. This 2.5-star hotel in Odda features a restaurant, free parking, and a terrace. Our customers like its helpful staff and comfortable rooms.
Dressing for Etne
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 45°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 29°F
- From April to June, the average is 63°F during the day and 34°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 65°F during the day and 46°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 55°F as the daytime average and 33°F as the nighttime average
- Average annual rainfall for Etne is 1.30 inches
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 63°F, while February and January are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 31°F