Visitors are sure to enjoy all that Evrotas has to offer. In Evrotas, there are 2 hotels and other accommodations to choose from. The closest major airport is in Kalamata (KLX-Kalamata Intl.), 37.6 mi (60.5 km) from the city center.
Sightseeing and Staying in Evrotas
Places to visit in the larger region include Estate Theodorakakos, Valtaki Beach, and Elea Chapel. You'll also find Viandini Beach and Marathonissi in the area.
As you start planning for your getaway to Evrotas, you might not find the perfect accommodation centrally located, but you can choose from 163 hotels and other lodging options within the larger area. Below are places to stay in the region:
- Eumelia Organic Agrotourism Farm & Guesthouse is 2.1 mi (3.3 km) from central Evrotas. Guests who stay at this 3-star aparthotel in Evrotas can enjoy access to a winery and free breakfast, along with an in-room kitchen.
- O pyrgos tou Mpei is located 9.4 mi (15.1 km) from the heart of Evrotas. This 3-star hotel in Sparta features free WiFi, free parking, and a bar. Our customers like its breakfast and central location.
- Dioscouri Hotel is 18.1 mi (29.1 km) from the center of Evrotas. Guests who stay at this 3-star hotel in Sparta can enjoy access to a bar and a conference center, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and helpful staff.
Dressing for Evrotas
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 60°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 34°F
- From April to June, the average is 86°F during the day and 39°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 87°F during the day and 51°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 76°F as the daytime average and 35°F as the nighttime average
- Average annual rainfall for Evrotas is 37.05 inches
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 86°F, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 34°F