Visiting South Kynouria
Visitors can enjoy all that South Kynouria has to offer including the mountain views, seaside, and monuments. This city also attracts tourists with its quaint and relaxing setting. In South Kynouria, there are 25 hotels and other accommodations to choose from.
Sightseeing and Staying in South Kynouria
The city is notable for landmarks like Monastery Agiou Nikolaou Sintzas, Church of Leonidiou, and Monastery of Elona. The city's natural beauty is on display at Poulithra Beach, South Leonidiou Beach, and Tyros Beach. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Tigani Beach and Fokiano Beach.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 25 hotels and other lodging options available to select from in South Kynouria. Below are top ones based on our user reviews:
- Archontiko Hatzipanayiotis - With a stay at this 4-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi.
- Byzantinon Hotel - Our customers love the helpful staff and quiet rooms at this aparthotel. With a stay at this 3-star aparthotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and free parking, along with an in-room kitchen.
Dressing for South Kynouria
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 60°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 34°F
- From April to June, the average is 86°F during the day and 39°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 87°F during the day and 51°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 76°F as the daytime average and 35°F as the nighttime average
- South Kynouria gets about 37.05 inches of rain per year
- August and July are usually the hottest months averaging 86°F, while February and January are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 34°F