Find Hotels Near Fadail Ski Lift, Vaz-Obervaz from $180
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Check prices on hotels close to Fadail Ski Lift
Top Hotels Close to Fadail Ski Lift
Reviewed on Jun 17, 2020
Fadail Ski Lift Hotel Guide
Get the most out of your travels by checking out Fadail Ski Lift.
Travel to Vaz-Obervaz if you want to check it out.
There is no need to travel far to discover a hotel close to Fadail Ski Lift. There are at least 7 within 2 miles. The Schweizerhof and the Priva Alpine Lodge Lenzerheide are 0.7 miles and 0.5 miles away. Another convenient option, the Sunstar Alpine Hotel Lenzerheide, is 0.5 miles away.
If you're the type of vacationer who craves all their creature comforts, you can book a room at one of the impressive upmarket hotels close by. Check out the top-class facilities at the Hotel Lenzerhorn Spa & Wellness and the Valbella Inn Resort. These establishments are just 0.6 miles and 1 mile away, respectively.
Fadail Ski Lift is surrounded by some local spots where tired visitors can catch a break after a day of tours. Find a seat with a view, buy a coffee and appease your caffeine cravings at Bäckerei-Café Aurora. If you've truly worked up a hunger, head to Restaurant La Riva Lenzerheide, which is also nearby, for a complete meal. Afterwards, wander to Central Pub and order a wine or two.
Other Places to Visit near Fadail Ski LiftDo you feel as though you've done it all? In the vicinity of Fadail Ski Lift, you'll find lots more to see and do:
- At Ski resort Lenzerheide, you can run around on hills of covered snow or spend a few hours skiing.
- Lenzerheide Ski Resort is one of the premier skill fields in the area, offering a family-friendly environment where the kids can also enjoy a slice of the action.
- Set aside time to enjoy a tasty dinner at Alp Stätz.
- A community landmark as well as a house of worship, St. Peter Church is worth a look, no matter your religious beliefs.
- See days gone by come alive at Hohenraetien Castle where visitors can be educated about people, events and tales of olden times and combine knowledge with a thought-provoking tour.