Visitors are sure to enjoy all that Fátima has to offer. A top sight in the area is Our Lady of Lujan Cathedral.
- You'll find 706 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Buenos Aires
- The closest major airport is in Buenos Aires (AEP-Aeroparque Jorge Newbery), 33.4 mi (53.8 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Buenos Aires (EZE-Ministro Pistarini Intl.), 37.4 mi (60.1 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Fátima
A favorite place to visit in the city is Pilar Golf Club. Additionally, you'll find Our Lady of Lujan Cathedral in the area.
This is a top place to stay based on Expedia user reviews:
- La Posta del Pilar - This 3.5-star hotel features free breakfast, a restaurant, and an outdoor pool.
Dressing for Fátima
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 85°F during the day and 56°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 75°F, while the average at night is 40°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 66°F with nighttime averages of 41°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 84°F and nighttime averages of 48°F
- About 1.38 inches of rain falls on Fátima each year
- Usually January and February are the hottest months with an average of 84°F, whereas June and July are often coldest, averaging 42°F