Visitors can enjoy all that Fayed has to offer including its monuments. In Fayed, there are 4 hotels and other accommodations to choose from.
Sightseeing and Staying in Fayed
A couple of favorite places to visit are Fayed War Memorial and Church of St. George the Great Martyr. In the area, you'll also find Fayed Stadium and Lake Timsah.
As you plan for your vacation to Fayed, you might not find an accommodation centrally located, but you can choose from 7 lodging options within the bigger area. Listed here are places to stay within 5 miles of the city center.
- El Morgan Hotel is located in the heart of Fayed. This 4-star hotel in Fayed features 2 outdoor pools, free breakfast, and a restaurant.
- Tolip Inn Resort Fayed is located in central Fayed. This 3-star hotel in Fayed features 2 outdoor pools, a private beach, and 2 restaurants.
- Fayed Armed Forces Hotel is 0.4 mi (0.7 km) from the city's heart. This 3-star aparthotel in Fayed features a restaurant, free parking, and a 24-hour front desk.
Dressing for Fayed
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 79°F during the day and 47°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 95°F, while the average at night is 55°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 96°F with nighttime averages of 67°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 88°F and nighttime averages of 49°F
- Average annual rainfall for Fayed is 0 inches
- Usually July and June are the hottest months with an average of 95°F, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging 48°F