Visitors to Feytiat are sure to enjoy the restaurants. Tourists to the city can also enjoy its welcoming locals. Around the area, top sights include Limoges Cathedral, Church of St-Michel-des-Lions, and Musee National Adrien Dubouche.
- There are 5 hotels and other accommodations in Feytiat
- The closest major airport is in Limoges (LIG-Limoges Intl.), 8.3 mi (13.4 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Feytiat
Notable places to visit in the larger region include Limoges Cathedral, Church of St-Michel-des-Lions, and Musee National Adrien Dubouche. In the area, you'll also find Jardin de l'Eveche and Limoges Fine Arts Museum.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 5 hotels and other lodging options available to select from in Feytiat. Below are highly ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Kyriad Limoges Sud Feytiat - With a stay at this 3-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a restaurant and free parking, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its overall value and clean, comfortable rooms.
- Comfort Hotel Limoges Sud - Our customers like the dining options and breakfast at this hotel. This 3-star hotel features 2 restaurants, free WiFi, and free parking.
- INTER-HOTEL Limoges Sud Apolonia - This 3-star hotel features a restaurant, free WiFi, and free parking.
Dressing for Feytiat
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 53°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 33°F
- From April to June, the average is 71°F during the day and 40°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 75°F during the day and 51°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 64°F as the daytime average and 36°F as the nighttime average
- Feytiat gets about 34.76 inches of rain per year
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 73°F, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 35°F