Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Reviewed on Jul 25, 2020
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on Jun 25, 2019
Visitors can enjoy all that Flora has to offer including the waterfront, churches, and museums. In Flora, there are 8 hotels and other accommodations to choose from. The closest major airport is in Floro (FRO), 6.2 mi (10 km) from the city center. The next closest is in Forde (FDE-Bringeland), 23.4 mi (37.6 km) away.
Sightseeing and Staying in Flora
Notable city landmarks like Ausevika Rock Carvings and Svanøy Hovedgård might be worth a visit. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are The Coastal Museum and Floro Ferry Terminal.
As you plan your vacation, you'll find 8 hotels and other lodging options to pick from in Flora. Here you'll find top ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Quality Hotel Floro - This 3.5-star hotel features free breakfast, a restaurant, and free WiFi.
- Comfort Hotel Floro - With a stay at this 3.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi.
- Kinn Hotell Florø - This 3-star hotel features a restaurant, free WiFi, and free parking.
Dressing for Flora
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 41°F and the nighttime average to be 35°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 56°F during the day and 36°F at night
- July through September averages 61°F during the day and 49°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 53°F during the day and 36°F at night
- About 1.22 inches of rain falls on Flora each year
- Hottest months are usually August and July with an average temperature of 59°F, while the coldest months are February and March with an average of 35°F