Travelers to Holmedal will find plenty to explore and enjoy. There are 8 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area. The closest major airport is in Floro (FRO), 17.1 mi (27.5 km) from the city center. The next closest is in Forde (FDE-Bringeland), 19.4 mi (31.2 km) away.
Sightseeing and Staying in Holmedal
Ausevika Rock Carvings is one of the places to visit in the surrounding region. Additionally, you can explore the sights and enjoy the activities in the larger area.
As you start planning for your getaway to Holmedal, you might not find accommodations centrally located, but you can choose from 8 hotels and other lodging options within the larger area. Below are places to stay in the area:
- Quality Hotel Floro is 18 mi (29 km) from central Holmedal. Guests who stay at this 3.5-star hotel in Flora can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi.
- Comfort Hotel Floro is 17.9 mi (28.8 km) from the center of Holmedal. This 3.5-star hotel in Flora features free breakfast, a restaurant, and free WiFi.
- Kinn Hotell Florø is located 17.8 mi (28.7 km) from the heart of Holmedal. Guests who stay at this 3-star hotel in Flora can enjoy access to a restaurant and free parking, along with free WiFi.
Dressing for Holmedal
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 41°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 35°F
- From April to June, the average is 56°F during the day and 36°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 61°F during the day and 49°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 53°F as the daytime average and 36°F as the nighttime average
- Holmedal gets about 1.22 inches of rain per year
- August and July are usually the hottest months averaging 59°F, while February and March are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 35°F