Get an overview of this hotelEco-friendly motel with outdoor pool and bar/lounge
Situated in a rural location, this eco-friendly motel is in the same region as Tarra-Bulga National Park, Wilsons Promontory National Park, and Morwell Centenary Rose Garden.
This motel features an outdoor pool, a bar/lounge, and a coffee shop/café. Free WiFi in public areas and free self parking are also provided. Other amenities include meeting rooms, a garden, and barbecue grills.
All 29 rooms provide conveniences like refrigerators and microwaves, plus free WiFi and LCD TVs. Room service, coffee makers, and hair dryers are among the other amenities available to guests.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
Prom Country Lodge
The motel offers a coffee shop/café. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. High-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary. Event facilities measuring 861 square feet (80 square meters) include a meeting room. This eco-friendly motel also offers an outdoor pool, barbecue grills, and a garden. Complimentary self parking is available on site.
- Outdoor pool
- Total number of rooms - 29
- Number of floors - 1
- Barbecue grill(s)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee shop or café
- Fireplace in lobby
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Free WiFi
- Meeting rooms
- One meeting room
- RV, bus, truck parking
- Luggage storage
- Free self parking
- Conference space size (meters) - 80
- Conference space size (feet) - 861
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Outdoor pool
- Free Wi-Fi
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Free self parking, RV, bus, truck parking
- Air conditioning
- Iron/ironing board
- Access via exterior corridors
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower only
- Free WiFi
- Room service (limited hours)
- LCD TV
- Cribs/infant beds (surcharge)
Where to Eat
Full breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 7 AM and 9 AM.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
Start your morning with a full breakfast, available each day from 7 AM to 9 AM for a surcharge. You can order up room service during limited hours.
Nearby Things to Do
Recreational amenities at the motel include an outdoor pool.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-in time ends at 9 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is 10 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Cribs (infant beds) are available for AUD 15.00 per night.
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of AUD please call direct (03)5682 2022 per accommodation, per stay
- Specific rooms only, restrictions apply
- Pet-friendly rooms can be requested by contacting the property at the number on the booking confirmation
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- Breakfast fee: between AUD 15 and AUD 30 for adults, AUD 12 and AUD 20 for children (approximately)
- Pet fee: AUD please call direct (03)5682 2022 per accommodation, per stay
- Crib (infant bed) fee: AUD 15.00 per night
- Prom Country Lodge Foster
- Comfort Inn Hotel Foster
- Foster Comfort Inn
- Comfort Inn Foster Victoria, Australia
- Comfort Inn Foster Hotel
- Comfort Inn Foster Motel
- Comfort Inn Foster Victoria Australia
- Prom Country Foster
We should mention
The property allows pets in specific rooms only and has other pet restrictions (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section). Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
For the benefit of our customers, we have provided a rating based on our rating system.