Overview of Flemings Selection Hotel Frankfurt-City
Choose dates to view prices
Free cancellation on all rooms
Book with confidence knowing you'll have flexibility if plans change.
Comfort Double or Twin Room
Suite (Skyline View)
About this area
Located in Frankfurt's Innenstadt neighborhood, Flemings Selection Hotel Frankfurt-City is in the business district and connected to a shopping center. Alte Oper and Staedel Museum are cultural highlights, and travelers looking to shop may want to visit Zeil Shopping District and Skyline Plaza. Check out an event or a game at Commerzbank-Arena, and consider making time for Palmengarten, a top attraction not to be missed. Our guests appreciate the hotel's central location.
- Zeil Shopping District - 3 min walk
- Alte Oper - 9 min walk
- Konstablerwache - 9 min walk
- Romerberg - 10 min walk
- Römer - 11 min walk
- Eschenheimer Tor Station - 1 min walk
- Frankfurt (Main) Central Station - 2 min drive
- Flemings Club — 1 min walk
- Salon Rothschild — 1 min walk
- Hamburger am Turm - 1 min walk
- Der Fette Bulle - 1 min walk
- Bar ohne namen - 1 min walk
About this property
Flemings Selection Hotel Frankfurt-City
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of EUR 25 per pet, per day
- Dogs only
- 1 per room
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
Property payment types
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Self parking fee: EUR 30 per day
- Nearby parking fee: EUR 30 per day
- Pet fee: EUR 25 per pet, per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Property is also known as
- Flemings Selection Hotel Frankfurt-City Hotel
- Fleming's Deluxe Frankfurt-City
- Fleming's Deluxe Hotel
- Fleming's Deluxe Hotel Frankfurt-City
- Fleming's Hotel Deluxe Frankfurt-City
- Flemings Selection Hotel Frankfurt-City Frankfurt
- Flemings Selection Hotel Frankfurt-City Hotel Frankfurt
Frequently asked questions
I liked the Restaurant on the 7th floor with attached bar. Customer Service is not priority in this hotel shockingly enough. Never been able to talk to a manager or someone in charge during my stay at the hotel .5 nights in total. In the breakfast area workers did not seem to be very happy and saw them chatting on their mobile phones often especially Christian. I felt like i was disturbing this guys for a cappuccino but i think they forget i paid for everything in full and in advance. Attitude completely gone wrong . The only nice person at Reception able and willing to help was Lilla , most of the rest they looked bodered and never smiled once. Best guy in the hotel is a doorman a lovely person always ready to help snd communicate. I have reasons to conclude the the management in the hotel is very much detached from reality and don't care about the day by day activities of the hotel. Quite shocking.